For the past few weeks we have dived further into abstract data types. We looked at linked lists, binary trees, and binary search trees. I had gotten sick for the binary tree lectures and fell behind by a little bit and I find myself still playing catchup with CSC and most of my other courses. However, my impressions of the abstract data structures are mostly good. They concepts themselves were easy to grasp, although it was difficult to grasp implementation of them.
This week A2 is due. The first part of A2 required us to create design a collection of classes for a "regex" tree. This was not as challenging as the second part of A2. I feel I spent a lot of time thinking about the (four) functions in part two more than I actually have coded. This assignment is significantly less fun than A1, but I feel it is a little hard, if not on par with its difficulty. So far A2 is going well, I have one function left (regex_match) and I am done!
No comments:
Post a Comment